Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Back to Work

So I went back to work last week, which is part of the reason why I haven't posted in a while. The transition went very well. Karis is staying home with Vance, so it is a lot easier for me to leave the house in the morning knowing she is in good hands. I may have had a meltdown if I had to drop her off at daycare last Monday morning. This week she has been at VBS (Vacation Bible School) with Vance. Well...actually she is being watched by the childcare workers at VBS. She isn't really old enough to participate yet.

This week she has almost rolled over, from back to front. She gets most of the way and then her arm gets stuck. Of course Vance saw her do it first, since he is home with her during the day. Yesterday I came home and she did it for me. I was yelling at Vance to hurry downstairs so he could see her roll over and he informed me that he already saw her do it but didn't want to spoil it for me. He is so wonderful. Any day now we are expecting her to roll over all the way. She is starting to laugh and "talk" a lot. Today she even laughed at herself when she saw her reflection in the mirror.

0 comments: