Saturday, July 14, 2007

Too big for wipes




Karis had one of the biggest diaper blow-outs we've seen. So bad, we decided a bath would be much easier than using up an entire box of wipes to get the mess cleaned up. Since it would have taken way too much time to get out the baby bath, fill it up with water and get her cleaned off, I decided to simply use the bathroom sink. She seemed to enjoy it and it was a nice quick bath for her, even though a bath was not on the agenda for today's schedule.

A couple weeks ago Karis has been laughing at herself when she sees her reflection in the mirror, here is also a picture of her doing just that.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is way cute. I feel like I am a new mom lately. I have been averaging about 4-6 poopie diapers a day.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! It looks like she loves the sink bath. :) Such a happy girl! I just love all of her little love rolls!

Andee said...

SO cute!!Tag. Check my blog for details.