Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ducks vs. Huskies



October 20th was the Husky vs. Duck game in Seattle. My sister just married a die hard Husky fan in February and she--like myself--converted to support the team our husbands are so in love with. We drove up to Seattle and stayed with Kara and Greg. It was a fun, fast weekend. My aunt and uncle are Husky fans as well and drove over from Spokane to join us. My parents drove up from Warrenton. Mom watched Karis and dad joined us for the game. Here we are right before walking out the door to go to the game. The fan base for this group was heavy on Husky but the Ducks came through and won the game 55 to 34. My dad decided to wear a Duck had and wear a Husky T-shirt. Too bad it was cold out, he had to wear his coat, leaving only the sign of a Duck fan.

1 comments:

Kara H said...

Love the group pic! Will you send me more?? I need to get our pictures downloaded and make our Husky/Duck game post on our site. So excited to see you guys again next week! Is Karis going to be anything for Halloween today?
Love and Hugs!
Auntie Kara