Thursday, March 13, 2008

A New Look and New Posts


I know, I know, I know, where have I been? And FINALLY, a new look. I was beginning to hate even going onto my own blog, just so I could link to all of my friend's and family blogs to see what they are up to these days; always hoping they have posted, yet I can't seem to keep it up myself. I couldn't bare to look at that brown Fall background any longer.

Computer time at home is few and far between these days. Ever since Vance got me the Creative Memories Storybook software for my birthday, I tend to play around with that instead of blogging. So, this is what I have been working on. This is the invite I did for Karis' first birthday. We are just doing a family party this year. I really wanted to do one big party with family and friends, but my home would be busting at the seams.

Enjoy the new posts as well.

4 comments:

Andee said...

Love the new look. Very cute! Karis is growing up so fast!

Katie Zuniga said...

Alicia you are amazing when it comes to scrapbooking, I only wish I could do so good!!

SweetRowles said...

How was the party? Was she able to blow out her candle like you've been working on?

Alicia said...

Well, the big 1st birthday party was really fun. She didn't blow out her candle, but it was still fun watching her stare down the flame at the top of that candle. She got to eat her very first cupcake--a mini one that is. It was about the size of a Reeces PB cup, but I think she still enjoyed it. Pink frosing and all. Lots of blog pictures to come, hopefully some time week. I haven't even got a chance to look at them on the camera yet. Vance was in charge of picture taking. She got lots of really great toys and clothes, I think we are set for another year. =)