Saturday, July 19, 2008

I've been threatened...so I must post or die

So, I just received this threatening e-mail from my sister Kara, stating that I better get my blog updated or she is going to go crazy. Well, since I know we don't have a family history of mental illness, I'm sure she will be just fine, but since Karis is napping and I'm avoiding prepping of the laundry room for a new paint job, here I am getting the blog updated.

I have to say, It was driving me crazy too. I usually go to my own blog first, then start browsing around at others. It does make me sick when I see an old post from over a month ago. I will feel much better when I get things updated. Oh so much to do and so little time (nap time that is), to get things done.

1 comments:

Kara H said...

Thank you, thank you thank you! :) Don't you feel so much better now? :)
Side note: So I totally know that you are a super busy mom, so don't feel bad if you can't update for another month. I still don't know how you do it all!!!!
Love ya,
Kara