Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Catch up

And so, I begin the daunting task up updating my blog posts. I'm so far behind, I'm not really sure where to being. I guess date-order would be good. Here I begin with some more pictures of our Milwaukee trip with the Rowles.


Here we are in the same park as the "Jazz in the Park" night watching a chef cook-off. The food looked really great. It definitely made for great advertisement for each restaurant that was represented.




The food at the public market was so wonderful, we easily went for a dinner in the condo versus going out to eat at a restaurant.


Here are some various buildings and structures from Milwaukee. I couldn't tell you what they are, I just thought they were neat.





One of our last activities was renting Segways. We rode them all along the waterfront. It was one of my favorite things we did on the trip.




1 comments:

Kara H said...

Awesome! That looks like so much fun! I had no idea you could rent such a thing! How fun!